[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Hi

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hi

This is a new blog for me. I have been blogging on myspace for a year or so. Ambitious Me was going to transfer all my previous blog posts over to blogger so they would all be in one place... don't hold your breath. If you are DYing to know what's up in the world of Courtenay (who isn't?!) my page is http://www.myspace.com/cour10ay.
Anyway the motivation behind the switch is it's hard to get photos onto a myspace blog. And my New Year's Resolution for this year was to start using the camera I got for Christmas last year, actually technically it was 2004. And I want my favourite little brother to be able to keep up with my life and he refuses to join myspace so maybe he will read this.
That's all. I have been waiting for my dear boyfriend to call me back so I can listen to him talk to his teammates while we are on the phone. We do this a lot. It's marginally fun, and not my preference - it just happens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home