[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: The Trip Begins

Friday, May 26, 2006

The Trip Begins

My teammate Taitt and I got to my mom's house in Maryland last night. We are here for a little over a week, for 4 races, my sister's and cousin's high school graduation, and lots of family, pony, and Mikey time. Mikey is the dog and he is awesome! I am doing this from my mom's dial-up connection which is an interesting exercise in patience. Anyway here are some photos:
the car before leaving for sfo - i had to sit crammed between the bike boxes and the front seat, with no seat belt!! living dangerously. dan drove carefully.
mikey is sleepy - we got in at 11 p.m.
taitt and the neighbor's horse fire - who can't find the carrot for some reason.
meanwhile i have decided to ditch my bike in favor of my cute and speedy new friend!
behind all the trees and flowers and bushes you can see our house.
my mom on top of the house!
ok, that's it for now... i think i will go sit on the porch and enjoy the rainstorm that just got here and maybe find a kitty to play with me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home