[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: A Collage Of Sorts

Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Collage Of Sorts

So, I got my camera and cable situation figured out (thank you Glenn!!) so now I have some more photos to share.

Here I am in Philly with a 4-leaf clover I found in the lawn. I am so smiley because certain other people thought that looking for one would be fuitless but they were wrong:

At DQ on the way home from the Mankato RR at Nature Valley, I had my first blizzard, and saw this cool car:

Taitt's stylin' and comfy ride on the way back from Captech. Interestingly, she finished the best of the 3 of us in the race, but got the worst seat... I think it had something to do with her map reading skills. Plus I would rather hold hands with Devon than Taitt ;)

My mom's kitty Charlie:

A toad on our lawn at Nature Valley:


Nice pre-race weather for our Downtown Minneapolis crit at Nature Valley (we still raced somehow...)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home