[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: What would you do for $20?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What would you do for $20?

Cut JD's hair for him?

Reveal that you are indeed a monkey?

Sport ass-white hairy legs at an NRC Pro-1-2 race? (hint this is the Beardsley twin who is not embarassed to be racing master's):

Or eat a whole corn cob?

Sean-of-the-Corn Pt. 2:Finally done:


Anyway the other day JD paid Sean $20 to eat his entire corn cob, which Sean did in order to afford to buy frozen custard later. I did my best to chronicle the shenanigans.

In other news, I finally broke out the instruction manual to my camera the other day, and miraculously have been coming up with some decent action shots, in which one can read the sponsor logos on the 30-mile-an-hour butts going by! However I still need to work on my timing - getting a lot of butts instead of faces. But the progress is encouraging. Funny what I can accomplish when I take the time to read directions.

In additional further news, the Superweek women's series started yesterday. It's been pretty cool so far. I have finished two road races in a row, which, considering that I hate road races for a lot of good reasons, was a big accomplishment. In the money both days, too. Tomorrow I will take the day off so I can watch a matinee of "Pirates of the Caribbean" with Devon. Speaking of whom here is a photo of is knee, which hit the pavement after some dude in front of him crashed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home