[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Party at JD's house

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Party at JD's house

JD had an awesome barbecue yesterday. The funny part was that the party started at 1 pm... we didn't get back from our ride until 1 pm, then [ahem] someone decided that they had to do laundry and shave and cut their hair so I decided to make use of the time and go to Safeway along with the rest of Oakland apparently because there were no shopping carts to be found so I carried everything and dropped things several times, anyway we weren't ready to leave until 3:30. So I called JD to see if they were all still hanging out. He was like "yeah I am still hanging out by mySElf... apparently everyone else is running late too." Oops. Sorry JD! But actually it was a sick party.

Here are Roman and Martina on the swingset. Roman is lecturing us about something important:


Here is this super cool wooden game that JD got from his grandma, it's called Skittles. I want it:


JD demonstrating the skill, precision, brute strength, and mullet necessary to succeed at Skittles:


As usual I got my camera out late in the game and missed out on the ping-pong action as well as the grilling stuff, actually JD is a pretty good cook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home