[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Documentation of the Skating Party

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Documentation of the Skating Party

As many members of the NorCal cycling community know, Martina turned 25 this weekend. A bunch of us went roller skating in San Ramon on Friday to celebrate. Devon and I took photos, most of which were pretty bad actually, but a few turned out. I have to admit that I was only kinda looking forward to it, because initially when I heard it was a skating party I thought that meant ice skating, which I LOVE, so I never really got over my disappointment that we weren't going to get to wear mittens, scarves, hats, etc. But actually, I had a great time! I made up my own prizes: Martina had the best outfit and skates. Dave McCook (big surprise) took the prize for speediest and scariest on 8 wheels. Kate took the prize for speediest girl, Jen Day was the most graceful, Christian was the best at "accidentally" knocking over little kids, JD was the sweatiest, Pat did this trick that was almost as cool as the kid doing handstands and flips, and Roman and Devon tied for most awkward! Oh, and according to -anonymous source-, Max Jenkins was the cutest.

Here is Roman:
Here (L-R) are JD, Pat, Sue, Molly, Christian, and Kate.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MP+RK said...

Hey, Thanks for posting the pics.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home