[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Buy My Mountain Bike!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Buy My Mountain Bike!

I got this nice little mountain bike last September. So I have had it for a year and a few months. I have ridden it exactly 7 times, for an approximate total of 17 hours. It is definitely my least-used bike, and I hate wasting it on my closet... On top of that I am not exactly good at mountain biking, but I am good at stopping dead in the middle of some singletrack trail with a steep dropoff to the right, and taking 10 or 12 minutes to tearfully cajole myself into getting back on the bike rather than thinking about how easily I could fall into those prickly rocky areas 50 feet below.

Anyway. Here is the bike. It's a Gary Fisher Big Sur GS, which is a women's specific bike, with disc brakes and front suspension. It's a 13". It was $1600 new, I listed it on Craigslist at $1200, but of course I will entertain any reasonable offer. Let me know if you or someone you know might be interested.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Krasnow said...

how tall are you??

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home