[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: More Music

Sunday, January 07, 2007

More Music

I have been spending a lot of time on my iTunes lately, time that should probably be spent on cleaning my apartment or organizing more tangible areas of my life than my digital music library... But the appeal of the former over the latter is just far too great.


The cool thing is that, in rediscovering music that I owned but had forgotten about, I feel like have acquired a whole bunch of songs without spending a cent. Appropriate for miserly, new-year's-resolutiony, I-spent-to-much-money-on-Christmasy January. (Actually I did not spend too much on Christmas, my family will attest to that! But still...)

Anyway here's my latest iMix. Mostly older songs, mostly electronica, two Tori songs because I had forgotten how much I like her, and the requisite Cranes and Cure songs but both of them are ones I had forgotten about too, so they slipped in to this mix legitimately. Let me know if you want me to burn it for you, I am all for sticking it to the iTunes Man.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home