[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Conversation with Mom #5

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Conversation with Mom #5

Sal: All these cereal boxes are full. No one is eating any cereal!!

Me: No one's eating cereal because there's no milk, Ma.

Sal: Well, there's a CAR!

Me: -silence because I know she is right-

I definitely could have gone to buy milk, there is a High's just down the road, I could have gotten my lazy butt into the car to go buy milk... so to compensate, while my mom went to the store and bought milk and other food and drink items, I spent the morning cleaning the house. And, BONUS, I won the designation of Most Helpful Of My Mom's Kids since my brother is still asleep and my sister is 19 and therefore useless. Go me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on this one. Even if you did have the MHOMMK designation (which I doubt) it didn't last more than a half hour after I woke up. Go me.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home