[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Conversation with my Brother #1

Monday, February 26, 2007

Conversation with my Brother #1

So last week I get this phone call from my brother, Than, who lives in Hawaii. Poor thing.

Than: Hey sis whatup. Are you sitting down?

Me: Yeah why. What HAPPENED?! Are you O.K.?!

Than: Yeah I'm fine. Guess what? Guess where I am calling you from?

Me: Um, I don't know. California? OH MY GOD did you come VISIT?!

Than: -sigh- Um, no. I'm calling you from my new bluetooth-enabled car.

Me: OH MY GOD that is so COOL! You got a new car?! What kind?

Than: It's a 2007 Audi S4. Google it.



Me: OH MY GOD that is so COOL!

Than: Yeah it's pretty sick. You can stop saying oh-my-god-that-is-so-cool though.

Me: What color did you get? Does it have leather seats? Does it have a cool cd player and everything?




I will spare you the rest of the phone conversation, but in case you are curious it is steel grey (or I guess "gunmetal grey" is the proper term these days?), of COURSE it has leather seats Courtenay jeez, and yeah it has a sweet soundsystem. Duh, it's an S4.

Apparently Ms. old Honda Civic driver over here asked all the wrong questions, and in the process came off sounding like our Mom! You're supposed to ask about horsepower, acceleration, handling, and various vocab. words the likes of which I do not understand.

But I do appreciate that it's definitely a nice ride, and it's just one more excuse to get my bum out to Honolulu to visit! As if I need another excuse...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jAndy donka-donk said...

The S4

Thats a really nice car, one of the few that can replace my R32....

I like your brother more than I like you now....

ha

9:34 AM  
Blogger Allison Krasnow said...

funny, i just got off the phone with my brother and i think i left him with a similar, "You sound like my mother" impression. He has recently gotten into real estate and just closed his first deal. Instead of going ga-ga about the money he made (which i'm sure is what the boys do), I said something corney about how it was great that he had found something whcih made him happy. Talk about a motherly comment. Blach!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home