[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Training Camp Quotes #2

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Training Camp Quotes #2


Laura D: Well, I was coached by Bela Karolyi when I was a kid, so I can handle negative words directed at me.

Me: Wait, Bela Karolyi the gymnastics guy? THE gymnastics guy?

Laura D: That's the one!

Me: Whoa.



So my teammate could probably actually do all the flips and leaps that I secretly imagined myself doing when I took after-school gymnastics in 3rd grade. She could probably even do the splits! (I couldn't and still can't...)

Oh, in case if you are wondering, here is a you-get-the-idea photo of Camp that I just took before the rain. Actually, this is just the main house, taken by the guest house, but the pool house and the pool and the tennis court are not quite visible in the photo. Yep, we are living the life of the rich and famous this week!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home