[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: The Latest Reasons...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Latest Reasons...

I called my brother yesterday to catch up, since we hadn't talked in like 3 days.

Me: You want to hear the latest two reasons why I am dumb?

Than: No, but go ahead.

Me: WELL, first of all, last week I drove home from a bike ride and accidentally left my gel flask in the side pocket of the driver door in my car, then this morning I was like "why isn't the stupid door opening?!" and finally I wrestled it open and there's this sticky mass of energy gel all along the base of the door. I guess it all leaked out of the flask and through the holes in the bottom of the pocket and down to the base of the door. But I don't have time to clean it until tomorrow or the next day.

Than: Smooth move, ex-lax. What was your other genius maneuver?

Me: Somehow I stabbed my lip with my fork while eating dinner! The fork tine went right through the skin! Can you believe it?

Than: Oh jesus. Yes, I can. Don't go telling people that story. And by the way, I have a photo I'm going to email you in the morning.

And here's what just arrived in my inbox:

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

giggle...

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aaaHAHAHAHA, I love the picture.

p.s. my civic is totally better than your civic now!

10:12 AM  
Blogger EB said...

Too funny -- what a great poster.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home