[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Land of Ten Thousand Churches

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Land of Ten Thousand Churches

So far I have seen way more churches here in Minnesota than lakes. Whilst driving today:

There is aNOTHER church!
'Blessed Redemption' seems to be its name. Jesus.
Oh my god I just said jesus.
Oh my god listen to me...
GAH


This is reminding me of Gila last year, where our host mom's second words (after Hi I am So and So!) upon my arrival were "Make yourself at home, eat whatever you want, stay up late, drink, all I ask is that you not use the Lord's name in vain."

My totally gauche response included at least one 'oh my god', followed by at least one 'shit', and it went further downhill from there.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

potty mouth!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home