[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Update on Mom's Internet

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Update on Mom's Internet

(via chat with little sister Scare)
(who is apparently speaking to me again after last week's "incident")


Sarah: hey man
we have high SPEED!
except I'm not using it

me: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sarah: because you have to sit outside, in the car
and I am "CLEANING MY ROOM"
so hanging in the car isn't really an opsh

me: is it rigged through philipa and doug's place? (the neighbors)

Sarah: yeah

This exchange was on Monday. I chatted with her again yesterday, during which time she was again not using the New High Speed because it was 95 degrees outside and thus too hot to sit in the car with the laptop.

Forgot to ask the status of this "ROOM CLEANING" project but I have a sneaking suspicion that the status is a messy status quo.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home