[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Smooth Move...

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Smooth Move...

This weekend, I up and lost my previously-blogged-about Juicy Couture sunglasses. UGH. I am never again spending $250 on a pair of sunglasses that just serve as a glorified headband and always get dropped/sat on/LOST.

Sadly, the sunnies are just another item in a long list of losts...

-spare set of car keys (severely hoping they turn up in the move, spare sets are soo useful for people prone to losing things)

-protective case for Juicy sunglasses

-car charger for iPod (which I paranoidedly removed from the car so that if someone broke in, they wouldn't steal it. Clearly I do not need someone else's help to lose possession of my stuff)

-one Scrabble game (Greg broke my 10-game winning streak this weekend. UGH)

-overnight tooth guard (to prevent damage from tooth grinding during the night, incidentally grinding is a stress symptom)

-one earring each from approximately 16 pairs of earrings. I might have to start pulling a George Michael look.

-your standard amount of socks, arm warmers, gloves, and also one wind vest. (additionally, I melted a brand new chapstick in my load of dark laundry last Thursday, so I have 2 hoodies, a t-shirt, my favorite skirt, and 3 tank tops that now have wax spots on them)

-and perhaps a few readers since this post is kind of on the lamer end BUT STILL I am annoyed


Anyway, I am off to Target to replace some of this stuff. No more Lulu or Ambiance or designer nonsense for me, keeping track of expensive purchases is just too stressful.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger veloandvino said...

I'm a grinder too. I just got some juicy sweats, Loehmann's...cashmire. They'll be fuzzy this winter.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Goodwyf Allie said...

OMG--it must be genetic. I won't even begin the list of LOSTS here. Add 5 kids an a husband's things for me to loose and the possibilities are endless!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Linnea said...

I have gotten two awesome pairs of sunglasses from Target and from Ann Taylor Loft -- both under 25 bucks, which is the way to go.

Hope you find some good replacements.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home