[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: New Soundtrack - let me know if you want me to burn it for you

Saturday, November 18, 2006

New Soundtrack - let me know if you want me to burn it for you

My boss likes to tease me for over-explaining - he says, "it's never a simple yes or no answer with you Courtenay!" Here is an overexplanation of my subject line:

Up until day before yesterday, I had my iTunes on my work computer, because Devon was using my laptop when he was on the road racing for Monex this past season. The problem with this was that I couldn't really look for and listen to new music, because we don't listen to music at work, we work. Annoyingly, our subtenants DO listen to their music at work, and it's stuff like Maroon 5, Billy Joel, the Goo Goo Dolls, and the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack. And they tend to sing along. I can hear it loud and clear from my desk. Ugh-and-eyerolls. Anyway, my music library has been somewhat stagnant for a while. But on Thursday I switched my iTunes back to my personal laptop, of which I recently regained full possession, so I am free to browse and download as much as I want! Yesterday, rather than hanging curtains, doing laundry, and going to Trader Joe's to restock my empty Clif Bar drawer, I browsed for music.

Here's a link to my latest iMix, there are a few songs I've had for a while but most are new. Unfortunately it wouldn't upload my Diplo songs, or the Severed Heads. Oh well.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home