[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: A Puppy and a Sofa!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Puppy and a Sofa!

Sally and Martina, this one's for you. On Sunday I saw this very cute puppy outside Ben & Nicks in Rockridge. The puppy and my dinner companions were great, however the service was horrible so I don't recommend going there on a Sunday night when the little girl with the short black ponytail is the only waitress.
Anyway, the puppy:
Then Kate and Molly came out to visit the puppy with me. It was very sweet:

As for the second item in my subject line... I am getting my new sofa tonight! I can't wait. The place has been a disaster area. Here is a "before" photo, I hope to be able to post some cool "after" photos here pretty soon...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger yellowbug said...

This puppy is named Nina! She is a rockridge bulldog and her and Lola play when Lola comes to California to visit. She is very cute, but I've never gotten any pictures of her so I'm glad you've got some up!

8:46 AM  
Blogger EB said...

I saw a 3 month-old chiuahua puppy last night -- so frickin' cute! She was so small that we saw her owner down the block and it looked like he was walking an empty leash until they were 50 feet away.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home