[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Conversation with Mom

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Conversation with Mom

My mom, Sal, is great. I call her a lot for both advice and entertainment - she has a lot of opinions, as do I. Anyway I recently decided to go home for Christmas (home is Maryland), last year before the trip home for the holidays my mom called me like 10 times to get my itinerary, which had not changed at all between the first and the last of those calls but she asked for it anyway... This year I have a feeling that the 10 conversations will be about Christmas Presents. Here is a transcript of Conversation with Sal about Christmas Presents, Take 1:

Sal: What do you want for Christmas?

Me: Books! I want some good books to read!

Sal: Why don't you just go to the library!

Me: Why did you ask me what I want for Christmas then?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home