[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Self-inflicted Daylight Saving Time

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Self-inflicted Daylight Saving Time

This week, I started getting up an hour earlier, so I could get to work an hour earlier, leave an hour earlier, and ride my bike an hour longer.

I am so tired.

It's only Wednesday, and it's only 9:33 a.m., but I am finding myself deleriously daydreaming of the Friday afternoon nap I am planning to take today.

So yeah, this year I feel like I am experiencing a couple of fall backs or spring aheads or whatever and whenever it is that I spend a week stumbling around wondering why we have to go and change time all around. Thankfully, my rides this week have been lovely and made the worktime grogginess well worth it. Winter afternoon light in California warms my eyes and begs for a paintbrush.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger EB said...

I'm doing a similar thing for AM riding time, and every time I think I'm acclimated to it I start nodding off at work. The extra darkness doesn't help, either!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home