[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Yes I Won!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yes I Won!

Revisiting an image from the summer...


My victory count is up to 3 for the year! The Albany Crit, where this photo was taken, the Golden Gate Park Cyclocross Race, and Smithers' My Best Race Race! Thanks everyone for the many votes. I plan on providing you with more good race reports in 2007.

Speaking of which, we just got confirmation that our ValueAct Capital Cycling Team Training Camp will be in Sonoma, at a sweet house next door to the Chateau St. Jean winery! Our sponsors are the best. It will be held the same week as ToC. So poor us, we will just have to pedal out with our wine-I-mean-Rudy Project Sun-glasses and watch the boys fly up Trinity Rd. en route to Sacramento.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

lucky!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home