[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Conversation with Mom #6

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Conversation with Mom #6

My brother Than, calling from Honolulu: Hey Ma, what's up?

Sal, at home in Maryland, downstairs in the kitchen: Hi Sweetie! I'm cleaning out the freezers!

Than: Um, that's pretty cool.

Sal: I'm NOT going grocery shopping until Sarah and I finish all this stuff!

Than: Well. You sound busy. I'll let you get back to it.

Than hangs up.
Than then calls our sister Sarah.

Than, still calling from Honolulu: Hey Sarah.

Sarah, at home in Maryland in my mom's house, upstairs being 19 and useless: Sup!

Than, gleefully: Guess what YOU'RE having for dinner for the next week?

Sarah: Uhhh. I dunno, fig bars?

Than: Corn and Morel Mushrooms!

Sarah: (audible sigh and eye-roll) Is she downstairs cleaning out the freezer or something?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger s.on said...

you are too much.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home