[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: I Saved the Best for Last

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Saved the Best for Last

So, I am at the tail-end of my Nature Valley blogging. Although, I am not even remotely near the tail-end of my Nature Valley recovery. For some strange reason I am still way tired (might have something to do with my running-around-like-a-chicken-trying-to-get-stuff-done).

Anyway here is my favourite photo of the trip, it's Katie Mac in our lake after the Stillwater stage:


I love it... The nails. The laugh. The omnipresent Blackberry.

Like I am one to talk though. While I was taking this photo Sharon was teasing us. "This is so typical," she said, "we go in the lake for 5 minutes, but Courtenay and Katie still can't bear to leave their wireless devices on the shore!"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home