[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Might Get In Trouble - UPDATED!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Might Get In Trouble - UPDATED!

My "inappropriate for the internet" filter always seems to be a little off - stuff I think is interesting, fine, funny, etc. will sometimes really backfire. So, we'll see how long this one lasts...

ANYHOW:

For all you fellow Alisha Lion fans who have been wondering what is going on with her and her website besides absolutely nothing (no updates since July!!), the USA Triathlon list of athletes competing in the upcoming Duathlon World Championships just went out. Alisha qualified for this event with her win in the Powerman Alabama duathlon this past April. However, her name was not on the list of athletes, and the accompanying USAT memo said that one female athlete had to withdraw due to injury and they were seeing about filling the vacant spot.

So I guess perhaps this means Alisha is injured? Very unfortunate, she is a talented athlete for sure. I hope she recovers quickly, and I hope someone starts updating her website. I have been using Nuun citrus tablets for like two and a half months now!

***UPDATE***

I have a double dose of good news! 1. Alisha is doing fine and 2. Her website is going to be updated soon!! So, be sure to check it out... I for one am glad to hear that this bike racer-turned-triathlete is still going strong.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home