[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Cutie Pie

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cutie Pie



Here he is! We think he's half-ish persian? He came with the name 'Charlie' and it's basically sticking.

I also got a new fish today, because the stupidhead black fish keeps picking on little Sweetie so I figured a third goldfish might even out the dynamic. New little orange fishy is christened Pipsqueak. She's about 1/8th the size of Stupidhead so wish her luck! And yes I do indeed keep changing their names. They don't seem to mind.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute!! He looks like my cat, Boots! But....you better keep the goldfish away from the cat! That's a nice snack for any kitty!

Lisa

8:45 PM  
Blogger Linnea said...

Charlie! so cute.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hereby christian him "Rikki Tikki Tavi" and denounce the name Charlie.

:-)

Very cute!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home