[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Stuff that's Stupid

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stuff that's Stupid

-Greg signed the "Let Levi Ride" petition and is listening to Levi interviews in the living room.

-Greg and I both ordered running sneakers on line and were both totally irate that the stupid company shipped both individual orders to a nonexistent address in Oakland, and not to us in Incline Village. Then I looked at the "address book" on the account and saw that *someone* (meaning one of the two of us, not some mystery ghost) had entered the Oakland zip code on our Nevada address. So accusations of stupidity were misapplied in this instance...

-Scrabulous. After an online winning streak of approx. 20 games I have encountered either a string of bad luck, a string of kharma, or a string of I-don't-give-a-crap-anymore-I-am-playing-a-2-point-word.

-Everything.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize for nothing.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Loren Pokorny said...

What shoes did you get?
I should have listened to the advice I gave you - I couldn't get out of bed today and skipped my favorite 10 mile hard run today, I'm cooked.
Greg's lion post should have made this list. I almost took him out of my RSS reader for that post. I'm still angry, Elliot Spitzer angry.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

i ordered a pair of brooks adrenaline 7, my current trainers, but i got a half size smaller (8's not 8.5). after reading the article on your blog, and pending the fit of the 8s vs the 8.5s, i'ma order me some brooks racers and brooks axioms. yay sneakers!!

can one run barefooted on a treadmill?

one more weekend... hang in there! the time change is cruel and unusual when it comes to morning workouts.

p.s. "*someone*" was not me. roar indeed.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Believe it or not, you can run barefoot outside too...its not for me but there are many who do it:
(http://sportsci.org/jour/0103/mw.htm)

Anyway - Cortenay, you just left a message on my blog:

(http://ultrasjw40.blogspot.com/)

I am guessing you found it because of the link I put up to your blog...do you remember me from college? (I dated one of your roommates, Elizabeth, for a few years)...

I started reading your blog after Maize told Elizabeth about it just before Elizabeth's wedding in November of 2006, and so I have been lurking ever since (I know it is weird isnt it?)...until of course I started my own blog and put yours as a link...

Anywhooo...your cycling and tri training is fun to follow and your blog is great!!!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home