[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Sal's Own Post

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sal's Own Post

As I mentioned yesterday, my mom is usually worthy of a whole post all to herself. Although this time she sort of has to share with my little sister, who informed me:

ALSO, sal wrote me an email that ended with "love from yo' mama"

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD?


Then we laughed about the time 5 years ago when we tried to teach Sal and our aunt Betsy some parlance of our times... for weeks, they peppered their speech with "peace" and "word" cutely but ineffectively.


Actually I am now recalling that Sal used the word "dis" in our conversation yesterday. "I don't mean to dis him, but blah blah blah". Insert reference to old dogs and new tricks here ;) (my mom is actually pretty smart)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Goodwyf Allie said...

A note from the non-biological-daughter-Sal-fan-Club. . .Courtenay is right--Sal is wicked smart, loving, practical, straight-forward, refined, welcoming, generous,and an all around wonderful person to spend time with! Funny too!

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny, that reminds me of the time, when my dad first started watching the Tour de France...he asked me, "Hey Kid, what's boinking?"
I had to say, "Dad, it's bonking, and here's what it means...." It was pretty funny. My dad is the best.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home