[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Just Mention Ponies.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Just Mention Ponies.

I am planning to see "Horton Hears a Who". Not because I used to read the Dr. Seuss book on which it's based as a kid, not because I love cartoons, and not even because of Jim Carrey.

No, what sold me was the little yellow fuzzball in the trailer.

"In my world, everyone's a pony, and they eat rainbows and poop butterflies!" (specifically I identify with the pony part).

----

Anyhow speaking of ponies I *finally* got my artistic butt back in gear today. Reinterpritations of previous sketches and final products at this point, I am working on a cut paper series to then redo as silkscreens. Here's one:

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's amazing! I have ZERO artistic ability so I am very, very jealous!

Do tell about Horton because my kids want to see it when I get back! It's looks super cute and I hope the movie lives up to the trailer!

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, do tell about HORTON b/c my kids want to see it too! :) And, I do like Jim Carrey...You are very talented. I am not artistic either! Jen H.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Goodwyf Allie said...

Another non-artistic person here! Wow Court--you have a lot of non-artsy friends! I love the paper cut! We will see HHW as soon as it gets to the cheaper theatre. . .
Love ya!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home