[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Cute Little Bunny

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cute Little Bunny

Remember Bunnicula, the vampire rabbit? Well, Bunnicula lives. In Lafayette. I met her today.

See? Cute little bunny:


Who tears you to pieces when you go be really nice and pick her up to hug her and squeeze her and kiss her and love her because she's so fluffy and cuddly:


I should have known better. Forcing my idea of enjoyment doesn't often work out so well - I have several scars from cat scratches and horse bites, and Taitt will never ever ever again go along with anything about which I exclaim "come on, it'll be fun!"

That's how I got her to watch Open Water last year...


(P.S. I know that Bunnicula actually is blood sucking towards vegetables not people, so my allusion doesn't quite work, but close enough.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haven't you owned a rabbit before?
I know Thumper would approve of Bunnicula's actions. Years of rabbit abuse is finally catching up to you.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a VERY CUTE lopp named Puddin'. When all the children and I had scars on various parts of our bodies, including faces, and breasts, it was time to say goodby!

Stay away from cute bunnies!

Allison

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home