[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Passenger Side

Friday, March 16, 2007

Passenger Side

I am not the world's best driver. Ask pretty much ANYone. Here's a sampling of choice quotes heard from my passenger seats over the past couple of weeks:

"Red light. Red light! RED!"

"OK, left turn here. Um. The other left."

"Why is that guy honking at us? Did you leave your house keys on top of the car again?"

And my personal favourite:

"Good job Court, you're almost going the speed limit!"


Anyway, surprise surprise, no one took me up on my offer of a ride to Visalia. So I hit the road alone this afternoon, armed with Google Maps directions, my reggae playlist, and my new favourite bad-for-my-teeth-and-bones caffeinated carbonated beverage, Coke Zero Cherry. The weekend has been good to me so far, because I made it!

More tomorrow, gotta pin my number and go meet the host dog and get a snack.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home