[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: More Team Quotes #2

Sunday, March 18, 2007

More Team Quotes #2

I'm on Martina's computer because I gave mine away for a couple days. I don't know HOW I will survive without it - risks of both severe withdrawal and severe pummeling by teammates who are annoyed at my constant plaintive "can I please borrow your laptop for a minute? please?? i will be nice! promise!!" requests.

Anyway.

I know I keep using Martina's quotes but she really does have the best ones. Tonight we were at the dinner table here in Visalia with our awesome hosts. Our host mom, Susan, is a cyclist, but her husband Terry is not. He was outnumbered however, and we talked about cycling for a while. Long while. (Imagine that, us yammering away...)

Me: Oh my gosh, Terry you must be so bored. Sorry! We can change the subject. Susan says you play golf?

Martina: You play GOLF?! Cool! What's your birdie?!

Terry: Um, isn't that kind of a personal question?

Me: I think it's called a "handicap", Martina.


O.K. That's all for the quotes. Tomorrow we are heading down to Redlands, where will be staying for the rest of the week. I am actually looking forward to it, we have a lot of fun together and the racing will be good!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home