[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: More Team Quotes

Sunday, March 18, 2007

More Team Quotes

Us gals are here in Visalia racing the Quad Knopf Sequoia Cycling Classic this weekend. Try saying that 3 times fast. Anyway, as usual, get a gaggle of bubbly girls together and you have some funny moments...


Martina, to our director Lisa Hunt: Lisa, am I ever going to be as popular as you?

Lisa: No. But I was talking to Matt Willinger today and we agreed that if I put you in the middle of the Sahara Desert you would still find someone to talk to!


I took a photo of them under our tent at the TT yesterday but it was not a very flattering shot so I am afraid of what might happen if I post it. Second photo attempt today...


Here's my other favourite quote from yesterday:

Martina: My sparks fly on their own!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home