[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Conversation with my Brother #2

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Conversation with my Brother #2

Little Brother: Hey sis whatup?

Big Sister: Hey! Nothing! I am driving home from a race!

LB: Oh. You're driving? Maybe I should wait till later to tell you this.

BS: Huh? Tell me what? Oh my god what HAPPENED?! Are you O.K.?

LB: Well, I got a girl pregnant.

BS: You WHAT? Oh my god WHO? Do I KNOW her?!

LB: Some random hookup. You don't know her.

BS: Oh my god what are you going to DO?!

LB: I don't know. I tried to tell Ma earlier but I was on the phone and I just couldn't do it.

BS: Oh my god I am so SORRY! Are you O.K.?! I mean, what are you guys going to DO?!

LB: Well. April Fool's.

BS: GAH!!!!


I am like the easiest person to fool ever. I am so gullible.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Ha ha! (Because, ya know, if you actually transcribed a conversation like that in your BLOG, where totally random NOBODYS could just read it....and then THEMSELVES get momentarily suckered in....I'm just sayin')

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home