[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: I come by it honestly

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I come by it honestly

I called my mom on her cell phone yesterday. It went to voicemail, I started leaving her a message, then she started calling me so I answered.

Me: Ma?

Sal: Sorry sweetie! I have to change this stupid ring on my cell phone but I have to wait until your sister gets home tomorrow so she can show me how.

Me: Why, what happened?

Sal: Well, Glenn came over yesterday and she and Sarah started talking about awful cell phone rings and they said mine was one of them, which it is, but there aren't any better options on the phone, but they changed it anyway.

Me: To what?

Sal: A meow! Now my phone sounds like a cat! So every time it rings I walk around looking for the cat that's making all that racket. When you called just now I was in the garden and there were 4 cats around me and so I just figured it was one of them until I remembered my phone was in my pocket!



Poor Sal. She is also still complaining about some option my brother set on her computer two Christmases ago, it makes something disappear when you hit something else or something, anyway she can't figure out how to change it back and I clearly don't even know what she is talking about so I am no help either.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's funny how I never heard about this computer option that i mysteriously changed on her computer...

12:29 PM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

sounds like another one for the thought-like-the-hen-thought-when-she-thought-she-laid-an-egg-but-she-didn't file
or something

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! Sarah and I changed her ring? SHE did. We complained, she changed the ring. Huh. Really.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home