[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Steer Clear

Friday, June 29, 2007

Steer Clear

I am having one of those weeks. I'm tired and have tons to do and I am being a total Grumplestiltskin. A.k.a. bitch.

Examples of said attitude problem:

On IM with my sister

Me:... and I got one of the leaves on my shoulder filled in with pink. (see "before" photo below if you are confused)
Scare: Ooo, pretty! What kind of pink?
Me: Um, the pink kind.
Scare: That's helpful.

*****************

To my co-worker who was playing music on his computer

Me: Is this HOLD MUSIC we are listening to?! Are you on HOLD?! When did you even call someone?
Him: It's my music. It's Miles Davis!
Me: Oh. It really sounds like you are on hold.

*****************

More music, this time discussing contents of my iTunes with Greg

Him: You like Cat Power?!
Me: NO!
Him: "The Greatest" is a great album, and that track is one of my favourites.
Me: Yeah well I think she sucks... boring. EW.
Him: -
Me: Um, sorry?

Once again Courtenay is an insensitive brat for poking her tongue out at other peoples' tastes.

Anyway here's the aforementioned "before" photo, now one of the leaves is pink:

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Goodwyf Allie said...

Does it hurt you to get a tatoo? I hear once a woman gives birth tatoo's don't hurt any more. HA!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Garrett Lau said...

You need to post an "after" photo so that we can tell what kind of pink it is.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home