[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Back in the Game

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Back in the Game

It's been too long. The last couple of months have been one big cycling whirlwind, without even enough time for recovery, let alone such a luxury as painting.

But today provided a blissful window of true downtime, and here is the product:


I like this one. Image is recalled from a road trip with my mother, her behind the wheel, me manning the stereo (Sal is not to be trusted with such things) and staring at endless hay fields.

More art here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey neighbor... you going to infenion over prices hot hot hot pain this weekend? wanna carpool? its like so expensive to drive ANYWHERE these days. give me a call 415 734 0603 or shoot me an email at marple@berkeley.edu

anyway, i like your painting its peacefull. i am looking forward to beach time in sept!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home