[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Quick Update

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Quick Update

Regarding The Move: we are officially residents of Incline Village, NV! We went back to plan A (or maybe it was plan G, I honestly can't keep up) after deciding against Reno for simplicity reasons.

I know, I know, I have been blogging about this move thing for at least a month now... SORRY!

Lesson learned: no blogging about big plans before said plans have come to fruition because CHANCES ARE things will change! E.g. our minds.

Anyhow we are both super excited about the place. Greg is there now, I will be moving in 2 weeks, in the meantime I am still in the Bay Area working and training and talking to the goldfish, as per usual.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Linnea said...

Good luck with the move!!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home