[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Not Me

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Not Me



I get entirely too much enjoyment out of this silly site. And then I foist links on others via chat, email, and blogs. Sorry... sort of. And p.s. if you want my other favourite cheezburger posts just let me know, I have some good ones.

Additionally I thought of tying this poor kitty in to me and my swimming and my race this weekend which will involve swimming skillfully, and me, and more about me. But I am kinda bored with the topic and ready to race instead of just talk. Plus, by talking about not talking about it I effectively just talked about it.

So back to the cat. I stumbled across a blog recently that shed some serious light on people and the dumb, mean, yet somehow funny things they do to cats:
But there's always the Cat Torture Corollary: shave a cat, paint it like a tiger, then put it in a cage driven around by a remote-controlled truck... and your pathetic little stunt just became awesome.
I confess that I enjoy grabbing JD's cat's tail. It makes me laugh because when you grab her tail she just sits there and stares at you like "I'm STUCK you have my TAIL" and it's hilarious. I am no better than an LSU fan.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home