[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: I'd take the pony

Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'd take the pony

My latest favourite commercial.

I had Verizon for a while and broke my phone when I hurled it against a wall in frustration after my 20 trillionth dropped call. Plus I guess I am partial to ponies...

Relatedly: I have a few ponies tattooed on my back, and today at the gym I was working out in a tank top, and not one but two elderly gymgoers told me they were pretty! That was most definitely a first. I gave them both big smiles.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The animated Go Phone commercial (with Steve Buscemi's voice) is way better than this one.

BTW, I need to talk to you re: team VAC website ASAP

LH

5:44 PM  
Blogger TreBone said...

The pony is KILLIN that dog house. I'd probably take the pony too, if it had GPS and 4G of storage, but that's just me.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home