[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: I Forget

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I Forget

I am experiencing shockwaves of guilt for ignoring this blog so much lately. Honestly if I could help it I would, but since I was such a dumbass and sent my laptop off to Apple three weeks ago, there is nothing I can do about it short of shelling out lots of money I don't have in order to not need to be patient any more.

Boy isn't that the American way sometimes.

Anyhow other than that things are good. Getting ready for Christmas, which right now at this very moment involves sending links to my mom for all the things on my list and my siblings' lists.

Charlie gets his second sulfur-lyme bath tomorrow. I feel like we only just stopped stinking from the last go-round, but he is looking way better so I don't mind. And I am curious to see whether he purrs the whole time again like he did last time! By the way thank you Bill B. for the body-sock suggestion. He pretty much tore the paper cone to shreds so it's on to Plan B for tomorrow.

Oh and training is hum-drumming along. I am mildly worried that I didn't take enough time off - 1 week off from swimming, 2 from running, and 3 weeks off the bike, so actually there was only 1 week where I didn't do anything - but I am taking it pretty easy, 1 hard swim workout a week and everything else including biking and running is easy, so I think I'll be o.k. I need to get my body fat tested to be sure I am starting out the winter with a little cushion, literally, but every time I go by the body-fat-tester's office at the gym (that's not her title actually) her door is closed so I am putting it off.

O.K. now I need to go buy everything on my giving list in my 10 remaining minutes on the library computer so I'd better go...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home