[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Recent Quotables

Monday, December 31, 2007

Recent Quotables

If you can name each series and if you use their 'casual' names...

"I am NOT a Trekkie! I mean, I haven't even seen any of the original Star Trek series, although I saw all of the movies of course, I've seen only 80% of TNG [Star Trek: The Next Generation, for all of us definite non-trekkies], I didn't like Deep Space Nine, and I haven't watched any of Enterprise. Voyager is the only series I have seen in its entirety. I'm not a Trekkie!"


Inventing new appliances?

"I need some more eggnog. Who stole my cup? Did someone put it in the dish-damn-washer?!"


Regarding mothers who drone on and on and on:

"Does she have a Pause button? Oh right. No. Just Play and Fast Forward."



Courtesy of: Greg, my mom, and my cousin John

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home