[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: I'm a fan of this Football too

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm a fan of this Football too



We watched this great show on BBC America last night (yes still watching TV... ugh) but anyway Top Gear is really cool for a car show. Ewan McGregor was on, and I learned that he was Obi-Wan Konobi in the recently filmed Star Wars movies, and I further learned a. how to spell Obi-Wan and b. that he is the only character who is in all five six Star Wars movies. Anyway they had Ewan drive a car around a track for the show, and he was a bit nervous and he stalled on film. Then later they had the car soccer. I now want a Toyota Aygo.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FAV SHOW!!!!! I tivo it always. You have to see the episode when the three guys go on a caravan trip and make fun of all the brits who caravan.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home