[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Outside!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Outside!

I was well on my way to riding indoors for the first 2 months of 2008. BO-RING. But today I got inspired by former Metrominter and current Kenda Tire-er, Amy McGuire, and went down to Carson City to ride with her. My first outdoor ride of the year! I had forgotten how great it feels to actually move when I pedal.

It was a lovely ride, and really fun to have an interesting and entertaining riding partner. When Greg and I ride together, I am usually staring at his butt (from various distances), and come to think of it I haven't ridden with anyone else since early October! It was also fun to have someone to listen to my stories...

Amy got quite an earful about Charlie and his bed and how I talk to him and how he stares at me like I am silly:

She also heard all about the fishies and how Stupidhead is a total punk who always chases poor Sweetie and Pipsqueak and thusly I am going to fill their tank with plants so the fatso gets stuck and the sweet angelic little two can eat and play in peace.

See? Look at those evil waddling eyes!

Look at little Pipsqueak! And at Pipsqueak and Sweetie running for their lives!


But don't worry, the fishies and kitty and Amy and Greg all love me and think I am totally cool and great. As do you, I am sure!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly R said...

Whoa. Stupidhead's mouth makes him look JUST LIKE that alien in "Men in Black". The one living inside the body of the little old guy jeweler (the keeper of the Universe). I was transfixed looking at his picture... :o)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!
why did i get such a freaky fish!?

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home