[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: More Huntress Teasements

Friday, February 15, 2008

More Huntress Teasements

So last night during our team meeting, Huntress is emphasizing the importance of punctuality.

Lisa: ...I will NOT TOLERATE anyone being over 10 minutes late to any team meeting or departure or function, ladies. It's UNACCEPTABLE. The ONLY WAY you will get out of being in big trouble is if for example you have a medical eMERGency, or, well, if someone DIES, or, or...

Me: or if you're on the PHONE

Lisa: ...yeah or if you're on the PHONE, or --

Us: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lisa: Courtenay! God. Being on the phone is NOT an excuse.


You may have had to be there. I'm not sure. But I totally got her. It was hilarious. I would say that Katie and I are the biggest huntress-teasers, and I would say that I get in more trouble than Katie does because a. I am less charming than she is and b. I don't have Australian nat'l champ stripes on my jersey or world champ stripes on my saddle!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Loren Pokorny said...

Great blog Courtenay. I actually know Lisa and Katie, so reading about your camp is amusing. Tell them both Hi for me.

Loren

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, you didn't have to be there - it's funny. good one!

(i'm glad Lisa is deflecting the teasing that would be headed in my direction normally)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Wonder said...

Stellar reports. You all rock.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank Lisa for putting up with you knuckle heads.

RK

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home