[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Um Today's Tuesday

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Um Today's Tuesday

I was so stoked for my morning swim workout. So stoked that I got up at 6 A.M. (which I haven't done in MONTHS) and drove for 15 minutes, armed with my water bottle and a banana - interesting., still being stoked about the swim, I got to the Healdsburg Swim Center, stoked yet suspicious that I was apparently the only lap swimmer, went up to the locked door and read the sign about the M W F 6 am-1 pm lap swim and T TH 10 am-1 pm hours, started flipping out that there was no notification or explanation whatsoever about why the pool was for some reason CLOSED at 6:45 am on a Monday and stomped around and

then

remembered

Yesterday was Monday.


So workout is postponed to tomorrow morning, when I will again be stoked. I love swimming now! I wish I were swimming with Greg here instead of by myself but it is good for me to rely on my own motivation and energy instead of drawing off of his. And it is also great to feel like I can breathe and go faster and do longer sets all at the same time! Yay sea level!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marit C-L said...

Ha! Now you're hooked. Its the chlorinated fumes I tell you... ha ha ha. Had to laugh when I read this.

Hope your camp is going well!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home