[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Seemed like a Great idea at the time...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Seemed like a Great idea at the time...

Somehow last night's bottle of wine turned into a bottle of wine plus a couple of margaritas... This morning I remembered exactly what it's like to be 21, and exactly why I have turned into a bit of a square in my old age.

Speaking of 20-somethings and of me being nearly not a twenty-something, apparently a few of my sister's friends have read my blog, which has caused mild embarrassment to my sister, because a. she says I completely mis-remembered her wing-man theory and b. why are her friends reading an old lady's blog?! Poor Scare.

And finally: after all my high-horsedness about Charlie loving me and not Greg and about how the reason he was peeing in the wrong places is that he missed me... well, after all that, last night he visited the litterbox at a rate of 45x/hour, and he commenced sneezing, so we have an appointment at the vet's today. Yay I get to pay them to tell me what I think I already know, that kitty has a urinary tract infection! But taking him in is the only way to get the antibiotics. All part of the medical/dental scam... On the plus side though, I get to show off my handsome cat (who loves me!)!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Gilby said...

Seems like you should be able to buy veterinary medicine online. Then again, bike racers who buy veterinary medicine online raise eyebrows.

2:50 PM  
Blogger b-luv said...

ummm excuse me but nobody in their twenties can make the old lady claim!

ahem. just what are you going to call yourself when your my age! ha.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

i know i know... but to my 20 year old college-attending sister, i'm a total fogie!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home