[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Restraint

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Restraint

Lately, I have been *fighting* the mysterious urge to remove my swimsuit in the pool.

Finish workout and cool-down, stop at wall, take off goggles, take off hat, take off swimsuit, get out of pool.

That's somehow what my body wants to do.

Fortunately/unfortunately for the old folks usually doing water aerobics nearby, I have stopped myself from completing that penultimate step. And yes I stole the word "penultimate" from Phil and Paul's Tour de France broadcasts.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is funny. I did this today since I had a swim run brick workout and no one was at the pool (the old lady I lapped left because I crushed her). I lept out and transitioned on the pool deck.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home