[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: #500!

Friday, March 14, 2008

#500!

This is the 500th post I have written since I started this blog in May of 2006... Since today can be summarized in just a few words (overslept, it's snowing, s'posed to snow more, kitty says hi), today's post will instead be a little Courtenay's Blog Recap for those of you who weren't here from the beginning (which is probably everyone except my mom... took me a while to start posting daily with gory details all about my fascinating life!)

-I got engaged. (warning: from a gossip standpoint, it's all downhill from here...)

-I got famous.

-I stopped being engaged.

-I started documenting conversations with Mom. (see more here)

-I made a threat - little did I know it would actually happen!!

-I rode the crap out of my bike.

-I started teasing Huntress. Still haven't stopped... sorry Lisa you know I love you!

-I raced.

-Shaz and I picked the wroooong place to stop.

-ImetGregweemailedhemovedin!! (it happened so fast I didn't even get a chance to blog about it!)

-I got to hang out with the coolest massage therapist ever.

-I teased some more.

-I met Katie!

-I proved that girls love goggles.

-We moved.

-I won a triathlon!?!?

-I made tons of cool new friends (see links to the left I mean right!)


and the rest is pretty recent history...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger achilles3 said...

Congrats!
It's been a blast reading

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun for me to read due to the fact that I started to read your blog a short time ago! Great post!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

achilles!! yes i count you in the great friends met through blogging... how cool is the internet?

and katie, ditto! plus my readership has changed over the past few months, i seem to have quite a few new fans. i figured they might want to know a bit more than what's posted in my "about me", which is pretty un-informative ;)

8:00 PM  
Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

nice retrospective. of course, I can still say "I knew her when." when what? who knows. but I was there.

happy 500th.

I had a dream about Greg the other night. I think it was because I read his blog as I was falling asleep (not his blog didn't cause me to fall asleep). I don't remember the dream but it was scary.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home