[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Delerium

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Delerium

O.K.

I don't like to use this blog as a forum for bragging. Generally I leave that to the boys.

That said... I am in bed after seven and a half hours, supposedly 9ish thousand feet, 115 miles, a couple drooling intervals, and 4000 kilojoules on my lovely bicycle. In the rain. With company that was pleasant enough to make it seem like a 2 hour summertime recovery jaunt.

Whoa.

But wait, there's more: if tomorrow goes as planned, I will be at 31 hours and almost 500 miles for the week.

AND I am getting ready to email last year's bike sponsor to tell them how much I still love my lovely Time bicycle.

Triple whoa. Aren't I supposed to be hating that contraption by now?

So yeah, if this week I leave you bizarre comments (example here), accidentally ignore you, or blatheringly reveal too much information about my personal psychoses, maybe this training stuff is a good explanation.

Wish I had excuses for other times of the year...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

please don't drop me.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home