[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Hostage situation is OVER!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hostage situation is OVER!

I got my laptop back! At like 10 p.m. last night, so not in time for picture-posting yesterday, but still: yay! I got my laptop back!

Really quick. Here are our new kits:


Here Sharon and I are making fun of each other in our new kits:


Now it's time to get ready for the Redlans Prologue... I am excited about it. Short hard flat-then-uphill effort, it's going to be great.

I am practicing optimist skills garnered in Visalia:


O.K. more later, lots of catch-up blogging to do this afternoon. I can't wait!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

kits look great. very clean lines and a lot of ... movement in the jersey.

nothing static or heavy in the kit.


very well done.

have a good ride today!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the new kits! Far superior to the substitute kits. Also better than McGuire. I also like how Martina has the flowing luscious supermodel hair thing going on. And that OPtimist Club thingy cracks me up.

OK that's all.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kits look great!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Tuffy said...

Great kits!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home