[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: They Go Like NORMAL!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

They Go Like NORMAL!

This is left over from Visalia... but I really needed the visual for this story so I waited until today to post it.

Anyway: us VAC girls have all been racing for a good 4 or more years. That's a lot of number pinning, believe me. Nevertheless, our fearless leader Lisa seems to have had some fears that we were not going to be able to figure out number pinning for the Visalia criterium. On Sunday morning we all went out for a ride before the race, and came home to find this:


Whoa, complete with a diagram and everything...

Being my usual punchy self I decided to call Lisa about it.

Me: Hey Lisa! We just got back. I saw your note and picture. I'm confused. What do we do with the numbers?

Lisa: They go LIKE NORMAL! They go on your SIDES! Like NORMAL!

Me: Um, joke Lisa, it was a joke. We got it! I was just teasing!

Lisa: Oh. I was worried. Sorry.

Me: You have no faith in us!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home